S-Chassis Rear Dual Caliper Bracket
Introducing a BOLT ON solution for dual calipers for the Nissan S-Chassis, R-Chassis, Z32 Chassis, and A-Chassis. Work with steel and aluminum uprights on S13, S14, S15, Z32, R32, R33, R34, A31, and other 90's era Nissans with multi-link suspension.
Included in the kit:
- One left bracket
- One right braket
- 2 hub rings to align rotors correctly.
- 8x M12 Class 10.9 Bolts for hub.
- 8x M12 Split locking washers.
- 8x M10 Class 10.9 Flange head bolts for calipers.
- 8x M10 Stainless steel flat washers.
- Made in the USA by an Aerospace/Medical certified machine shop with ISO9001:2008 certs.
- 6061-T6 aluminum for strength and low weight used on brackets and hub rings.
- The brackets are CNC'd and not water jetted. CNC is much more precise and cleaner.
- FEA tested as well as real world tested on track.
- Huge 11.7" rotors on the rear.
Need to know:
- You will use REAR rotors from one of the following vehicles:
FORD MUSTANG BULLITT 2001
FORD MUSTANG COBRA (1994 - 2004)
FORD MUSTANG COBRA R 1995
FORD MUSTANG COBRA SVT 1995
FORD MUSTANG SVT COBRA R 2000
- You will need to cut off the OEM brake mounts on the upright.
- Aluminum uprights(Z32, R32, etc) need to have a few places ground down. Quick work with a grinder.
- This will space your wheels out 8mm. It's like adding an 8mm spacer to the wheels. Please keep this in mind if you have flush fitting wheel already.
- We recommend using a 3/4" bore hydraulic handbrake. 5/8" will work as well.
- Allows the proper use of a hydraulic handbrake. No more rigged inline setups that don't work when you need them to!
Save money now and bundle with the 8mm 2x3 axle spacers!