Z33/G35/Z34/G37 Dual Caliper Bracket
- Made in the USA by an Aerospace/Medical certified machine shop with ISO9001:2008 certs.
- 6061-T6 aluminum for strength and low weight used on brackets and spacers.
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish on all aluminum parts.
- The brackets are CNC'd and not water jetted. CNC is much more precise and cleaner.
- FEA tested as well as real world tested on track.
What comes with the kit:
- One left bracket
- One right braket
- 4x caliper spacers
- 8x M12 Class 10.9 Bolts for hub.
- 8x M12 Class 10.9 Flange head bolts for calipers
**** Brackets are identical between Brembo and non-Brembo. The only difference are the supplied bolts ****
Need to know:- This will space your wheels out 8mm. It's like adding an 8mm spacer to the wheels. Please keep this in mind if you have flush fitting wheel already.
- You will need matching generations of caliper and rotors. Nissan changed the size of rear calipers and rotors after 2006. Make sure you use 03-05 parts or 06+. You CANNOT use 03 calipers on 06 rotors and vice versa.
- All years of Brembo and Akebono will match up.
- We recommend using a 3/4" bore hydraulic handbrake. 5/8" will work as well.
- Allows the proper use of a hydraulic handbrake. No more rigged inline setups that don't work when you need them to!